Skip to main content
- In the PlayerData app, tap the menu icon in the top left corner, then go to ‘Settings’ and then ‘Pitch Setup’
- Tap the plus button in the bottom right corner to create a new pitch.
- Search the address of the pitch - This is linked to Google maps.
- Use 2 fingers to zoom in or out so the pitch overlay matches the pitch on the map, to increase or decrease the pitch width use the slider on the bottom.
- Once you are happy with the pitch add the name of the pitch then hit submit.
- The pitch will now be available to add to match sessions and this is how your heatmaps will be generated!